Friday, April 20, 2007

2 Weeks

2 weeks to the day! If you have not figured it out yet I am going to the Dominican to build houses for people who I assume do not have houses! My friend Liana is going to Kenya also to do something of a kind nature and we have decided to ask all our friends via facebook to look out for stuff to take to the kids, (candy, stickers, baseball mitts, balls, and stuff of that nature!)


News:
I went to get my final shots today, they are expensive and we have the packing party on monday so I will let anyone who cares how many suitcases we are taking and what we are filling them with.

Thats It

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, As a philantropist myself, I often find that such endeavours can lead to personal understanding and emancipation of our inner struggles, kinematics and universality of love can be seen the greatest where individuals embrace a lifestyle of reversion-distal from NAmerican standards. It seems you have always had this ambitious desire to help others Mike..it's nice to see you practicing what you preach.